Job Posting – Resident Services Coordinator
May 1, 2021
Pre-employment drug screen required
Position will remain open until filled.
- Development and implementation of a Resident Opportunity and Self-Sufficiency program
- Coordinating supportive services and other activities designed to help public housing residents attain greater self-sufficiency.
- Bachelor of Social Work or degree in Gerontology, Psychology or Counseling is preferable
- Individuals without a degree but who have relevant work experience may also be considered
- At least three (3) years of experience in the role of a social worker or relatable role and work with disadvantage persons or any equivalent combination of training and experience to meet the required knowledge skills and abilities
- Valid driver’s license required.
Submit your application and resume in-person or online.
Moline Housing Authority
4141 11th Avenue A
Moline, Illinois 61265
FAX: (309) 277-0121