Resident Opportunity and Self Sufficiency Program
The Resident Opportunity and Self Sufficiency (ROSS) program is dedicated to improving residents’ quality of life.
What to Expect
Meet with the coordinator
Residents meet with the ROSS coordinator and determine the needs and goals you have.
Connect with local agencies and organizations
The ROSS Coordinator connects you with local agencies and organizations that will provide you additional services to meet your needs.
- Provide financial literacy workshops
- Help residents connect with insurance agencies to provide needed services
- Help connect residents to housekeeping services
- Connecting people with disabilities to services and activities
- Connecting elderly residents to services and activities
- Provide information and activities to improve health and wellness
- Eviction diversion plans
- Provide one-on-one case management
- And more!