Report A Life Event


Moline Housing Authority’s Policy is that any and all changes in household income or household member changes must be reported in writing within ten business days of the change.

Proof of Change

Please include proof of the change that you are reporting. This may include:

  • a new hire letter
  • paystubs
  • proof of income or proof of the income ending
  • proof of expenses

For addition of household members, please include:

  • a certified birth certificate and social security card
  • a Photo ID (this is required for each adult)


Contact our office directly at (309) 764-1819.