Moline Housing Authority commissioners and employees are dedicated to providing you excellent service. We thank you for being our customer/client. Our goal is to completely satisfy your housing needs.
- Keep timely appointments
- Clearly explain policies, procedures, and the housing services process to you
- Address any concerns that you may have
- Always be friendly, courteous, and professional
- Always provide you with world-class service
- Respond to all emergencies within 24 hours and prioritize safety related issues
- Acknowledge all letters within 3 working/business days
- Reply to all letters in detail within 10 working/business days
- Answer all telephone calls by the third ring
- Return all telephone calls within 24 hours
- Telephone messages left towards the end of the business day on Fridays shall be returned first thing Monday morning
- Provide you with complete, detailed information
- Assist you in all your housing and related needs
We will not be completely satisfied until you are completely satisfied.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact our Executive Director at (309) 277-0283.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to meet any of the above and you have substantial evidence to that effect, we will make all necessary effort to resolve the issue to your complete satisfaction.
We are here to provide you with first class service.